Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Feeding Insanity to Nurture Sanity


Ever notice how some people have this insane level of unwarranted paranoia? They believe people are out to create havoc in their lives. I have a theory that these types of people thrive on drama and turmoil because it makes them feel needed or acknowledged in some way. Ironically, this erratic way of thinking provides a sense of normalcy for them because they don't know how to function without chaos in their life.

I have a person in my world, with whom interaction is unavoidable, who seems to constantly want to throw me under the bus for no justifiable reason. [Side note: Fortunately, it has been approximately three weeks since the last attempt to sacrifice me] It would appear, in this person's mind, I have this evil plan all mapped out to ultimately over throw them in order to take their imaginary "crown and glory." I can't help but want to inconspicuously do something to feed the disorder so that it can be validated. Would that be a terrible thing to do? Or, would I be helping an insane person get one step closer to sanity by substantiating their delusions?

No comments:

Post a Comment